top navigation

Shingeki No Kyojin... PJ's?

I looooooooooove Attack on Titan, but I might not be as much of a fangirl as I thought.

Apparently, Titan pajama's exist! When I say Titan, I mean TITAN. You know: big, scary, smiling, naked men... who wanna eat your flesh for fun? Yea, THOSE GUYS... on pajama's O_O lol. Everybody has their own tastes, so... I figured - why not share it? Somebody might actually wanna buy a pair. I'm not exactly sure how oversea's buying service's work for TaoBao (it's basically the Chinese version of Ebay) but I do have a link!

Shingeki No Kyojin PJ's

From what I know, this buyer is pretty legit. I know a few cosplayer's who buy wigs & costumes from Fantasy Sheep. Have no fear; no sketchy business! I'm sure you wanna see what you're getting yourself into, right? Well, have some cosplay in pajama's!





No comments:

Post a Comment