top navigation

Animal Crossing: New Leaf 3DS XL Bundle ♥

When the 3DS XL was originally launched last year, I was uninterested. Crazy, right? For an avid gamer... I'm actually quite the penny pincher. If I can get a game or console for cheap, borrowed, or free - that's what I'm gonna do before I even think about paying full price for anything.

Then they announced the Pink & White 3DS XL Dec. 9th 2012. That made tickled my inner girly side, but I still stayed away. My boyfriend kept trying to convince me a few months later once the price had dropped... but he had bought his own 3DS (the original) so, I didn't see a need for it. That was until we moved in together.

When you're just visiting somebody, they kinda let the "guest" rule. I could play his 3DS whenever I felt like it, but when we started living together - he started hogging all the games! That triggered a bit of envy inside of me but still wasn't enough for me to invest. Instead, I just giving in... I just took advantage of my boyfriends Gamefly subscription & got massive Xbox games... and I got really into indie/F2P games on Steam.

Dude, when they said Preorders were available in May for the Animal Crossing: New Leaf 3DS XL bundle (Available June 9th), I was hurt! I'm so broke! I was broke then & I'm even poorer now! My boyfriend said he would buy it... but I hate gifts. I feel like I'm taking advantage even though it was offered.

Whatever the case, I'm excited! I hope I can get it on my own because I really want to experience the opportunity to become the mayor! Also, I heard that the 3DS is getting an update that allows you to visit the homes of other Animal Crossing players through StreetPass, how cool is that?!

My 3DS will probably only have Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time & the upcoming Zelda game - A Link Between Worlds.

What are your favorite 3DS games?

No comments:

Post a Comment