top navigation

R.I.P Vine

If you're anything like me; you're addicted to your iPhone or Android Phone. With everything our cellphones can do now, who even uses it as a phone anymore? Apps, on apps, on apps is probably a major understatement to the amount of downloads I make a day.

Yesterday (June 20th, 2013), Facebook announced video for Instagram. This is a free update to the current Instagram app that'll add a movie icon to the bottom of the screen. Currently you can only shoot from within the app, not upload, but I'm sure that'll change. Video on Instagram will include some pretty awesome features: 15 seconds of video, 13 custom filters, and image stabilization (for those shaky vids).

Most people using Instagram are probably using the Vine app on Twitter. Instagram pretty much blew them out of the water. The only issue here is: it's completely available to iOS users and Android users... who have the Jellybean update. If your phone is still in Icecream Sandwich, you won't see the features of this app for months until they figure out how to "downgrade". The videos will appear as photos to people who can't play them. Beware of the double tap. Lol. I, myself, am in a sort of "cellphone limbo". I can play the videos I see... but I can't make them. It's weird.

What are your favorite apps? I'm stuck between Instagram, Foursquare & Candy Crush (super addictive).

- Carmen♥

No comments:

Post a Comment