top navigation

Whoa!

Dudeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee,

I haven't posted in 5EVAR!
Mostly because Independence Day means.... holiday family fun-ish kinda days with my boyfriend's family. (My family pretty much thinks holidays are absolute time consuming, nonrefundable days worth of bullshit.)
I must say, I did in fact enjoy myself but at times... it felt like it was going on too long. If my attention isn't being occupied at all times, I immediately get bored or annoyed. It's no fun. Nobody likes that girl, with the angry face in the corner of the room on her phone - trust me.

That being said, uhm, yea... Hi!
I've been enjoying my solitude. Me, myself, my best friend, my boyfriend, no worries or responsibilities, no work... just pure relaxation; for now.

I'll be back before the end of the week.
This blog is like my baby, even if no one else pays attention to it... I still love it.


BTW: I did make a Youtube video of The Sims... it's pretty pathetic but whatever. It's all fun & games anyway lol



No comments:

Post a Comment