top navigation

App Spotlight | Shopular

I'm crazy about phone apps. If I can download it and it'll fit on my SD Card; I'll at least try it once.

So... I came across this app called Shopular one day when I was trying to find a Groupon app. I used Groupon in high school & since then, I've gotten a new phone - had to reinstall everything. I looked at it in the app store & noticed, "Hey! I don't need a login for this app?! What the fuck?!"

Most apps are annoying as hell & beg you to sign up or login with your Twitter/Facebook. Not this one, hun.

So, I downloaded it. I've been using it for about 4 months & I love this shit.

Shopular is a sales & coupon app that works both from your location and your "favorite" stores. When you begin, they ask you to set up a list of stores you love or frequent simply by selecting a star next to it (You can remove or add stores at any time from the settings).

After you set up your stores, you have the choice to add your location or not but it's a useful addition. If you add it, any time you go out - the app while display coupons & sales happening around you in your notification bar!

This notification bar is frequently active. It will display sales and coupons once daily or when a sale or coupon is coming to an end. If your data plan is awesome, your notifications will be spot on.

Also, there's no sketchy business. The coupons are current & actually work. Some can be scanned from your phone at the register or they have codes as an alternative. They'll let you know if the coupons can be combined or not ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment