top navigation

Time To Play With Life!

I alway complain about being bored.
Well... aside from getting some new games on gamefly recently... I've been playing The Sims.
to be exact >=3

I haven't played too much because I just got it yesterday but I have already created my own character and now she has her own (shitty) resort! I think I'll add pictures to this post a little later (I'm on my way to work).

You know what I was thinking though? I wanna do some sim challenges. Nothing too long, like the famous Legacy challenges, but something to fulfill my need of purpose. The Sims is always fun for me but sometimes, it feels like the amount of, uhm, "freeness" you get gives me almost no reason to play other than to do... weird stuff lol. A lot of times, I just wind up being a professional sim maker. I'm pretty good at making sims look realistic without any CC.

So... yea, I think I'm gonna play through and practice on my own (so I can get used to Island Paradise). Once I figure out the new ways to kill sims, lol, and how to use all the water equipment... and how much skill you need for each, I'm gonna start a challenge and hopefully post it both to here & my YouTube channel.

I already have a few TS3 videos on my YouTube, mostly from University Life if you wanna check'em out. I've gotten waaaaaaaay better at Photoshop & video editing since then, so... my new videos won't be as crappy as the one's I have up now.

Does anybody do sim challenges? What are your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment