top navigation

So Much To Watch | SO Little Time

I'm starting school at the end of August & I've made the conscious decision to decrease my work load.

I'm tired.


When I say tired, I don't mean sleepy. I'm tired like, every day that I wake up and have to go to work; I dread my existence. I'm stressed out, overworked & under paid. Between trying to pay a massive lump sum for rent, constantly paying out of pocket for other people's mistakes, and literally throwing away cash on my boyfriend's shitty car - I'm pooped.

I can't do this anymore. It's driving me absolutely fucking insane.

The good thing is, I work for an agency... which basically means that I can deny and accept as many or as little jobs as I want to; I decided on working twice a week.

Now that I have more time to myself... I'm gonna catch up on all the things I missed.

ANIME COMES FIRST.

To be honest, I haven't watched too many "popular" anime's outside of Dragonball & Sailor Moon. I kinda stray away from anything that seems to appeal to large crowds. I like short anime's, no more than 25 episodes, that I can get into and it leaves me with a choice to read the corresponding manga or not, AND I don't feel pressured to do it.

I'm feeling adventurous though. I heard that Chobits is a good way to start if you're someone like me (transitioning from short anime's to long anime's with a large fan base). From there through the end of 2013, I'm gonna watch as many anime's as possible. Also, Studio Ghibli movies. I've only seen Spirited Away!

Whatever the case, I'm gonna hopefully finish Aku No Hana tonight so I can post my review on it & delete my previous review.

Time to go to work =(

- Carmen

No comments:

Post a Comment