top navigation

Inori Senpai~ º ☆.¸¸.•´¯`♥


Do you ever just search the web and stumble upon something amazing accidentally?

Yea, well that happened to me today on YouTube. I was looking at all kinds of gijinka, cosplay, fanart, blah blah blah based around the internet. Alot of it was work by Jonn-Lock, but some of it was other random Tumblr users linked to speedpaint videos on YouTube. There was a Crunchyroll girl, Tumblr guy, some Google kids, and then... one I've never seen: A really kawaii Internet Explorer girl by the name of Inori Aizawa. I mean, she's sooooooo cute.

Despite being really cute, she has some badass qualities to her that make her a "hero". I don't wanna spoil much because I think the brilliant animation of this quick video speaks for itself but the summary reads, "The dark side of the Internet can be a dangerous and scary place. Will our heroine be able to survive?"


No, this isn't fan art or even fan made - it's from THE REAL PEOPLE OF MICROSOFT.
It was made by Microsoft Singapore to celebrate Anime Festival Asia (AFA) 2013! 
Embedding isn't allowed so you can just click here.

Also check out her Facebook Page!

Inori Aizawa
(If that birthday looks familiar; dude - that's when Internet Explorer first debuted to the public!)


They really went all out for this character and I appreciate it. I mean, nobody really uses Internet Explorer... most people are hooked on Chrome but as a "promo" this could definitely bring back some old users and new users to see what all the excitement is about. I mean, look at this post made from the Facebook page:



It's a clever marketing scheme imo. The link says download but it loops right back to the Facebook page with this cute, chibi reminder:

The kicker is the little "Not Convinced" link. From what they are saying, the new Internet Explorer will be faster than Chrome but also much safer. Do I doubt any of this? No. I'm not saying IT WILL live up to these standards but Internet Explorer has been in the shitter for a while. With the Xbox One coming out soon, Windows Phones, All of the touch tablets, and Windows 8 - I think it's safe to say that fixing up Internet Explorer and optimizing it to run smoothly with Microsoft's own devices and software is a smart move. I mean - You're running Windows 8 but launching up Chrome? *head scratching* If they can pull this off, which.... I don't know why it would be so difficult, this could be big. 

I don't really know stuff about technology though. I stick to phone specs and maybe tablets at most. Everything outside of that is foreign to me lol.
Thanks for Reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment