top navigation

I'm Slacking | OOTD

I haven't been blogging as much as I've been thinking about blogging. Sounds pretty dumb... because it is.WELL, I'll use this post to catch things up a bit.These past few days have been "eventful". Other than managing things with my job and possibly arranging a job transfer between states soon and getting things organized for school... I've finally gotten back into my work out regime! I've already lost 6lbs thus far and... that's exactly how much weight I gained since I moved back in with my mom lol. So... it's not much but, I'm okay with that. I workout mostly to tone my body anyway; I actually like my shape. I have a very, very curvy kind of video vixen shape... I just have some really annoying & embarrassing looking cellulite that makes it look.. gross.
Remember how I cut my hair before? Yea, well... I cut it again - I reduced my hair length on the back & sides to something uncombable and I left the top long... and I DYED IT RED! It's not a really crazy, Ronald McDonald red because I reallyyyyyy didn't think that would look good. It's actually my first time permanently dying my hair; prior to this, I did semi permanent colors or spray colors. Have some annoying selfies and outfit pics: 
This shirt is from MuchNeededMerch.storenvy.com
Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment